Similac Advance Lamehadrin* is the first and only Badatz-certified (Cholov Yisroel) kosher baby formula registered for sale in the United States. It has the nutrition you want for your baby, including DHA and ARA for brain and eye development, vitamin E to support developing cells, and calcium and vitamin D for strong bones.
- BADATZ CERTIFIED: The first and only Badatz-certified infant formula available in the United States (Cholov Yisroel)
- KOSHER FORMULA: Kosher (also for Passover) and distributed in partnership with Kayco
- SUPPORTS BRAIN & EYES: Similac Advance Lamehadrin has DHA and ARA for brain & eye development and vitamin E to support developing cells
- PROMOTES STRONG BONES: Has calcium & vitamin D for strong bones and is made with no palm olein oil to support excellent calcium absorption
- PREFERRED BRAND: Similac® has been giving babies a strong start for over 90 years. It's the #1 infant formula brand fed in hospitals
*Not for infants or children with galactosemia.